August 21, 2017, 03:36:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thank you all for your support. We will update soon about upcoming events.

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NashiCon 2010 - Avatar: The Legacy Continues  (Read 6987 times)
Aangthony
Public Relations
Administrator
開明

Pharmacy student

« on: May 11, 2009, 03:06:37 AM »

NashiCon - Columbia, SC
Saturday, 17 April, 2010
4-5PM @ Panel Room 201

Avatar: The Legacy Continues is approved for next year and is currently in the planning stage right now!  Please keep your eyes open.. it'll be a tiny con, but hopefully will attract all the Avatar fans around (old and new alike).  Smiley Will post back with more updates, of course!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 03:18:38 PM by Aangthony » Logged

"It's easy to do nothing.. but it's hard to forgive."
gAangster
Administrator
開明

May a happy star always light your path

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 05:22:37 AM »

Great job securing panel space! *High Five*
atallEARTHBENDER
開明

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 10:12:40 PM »

NashiCon - Columbia, SC
April 10, 2010

The Avatar fan panel is approved for next year and is currently in the planning stage right now!  Please keep your eyes open.. it'll be a tiny con, but hopefully will attract all the Avatar fans around (old and new alike).  Smiley Will post back with more updates, of course!

That's where my family reunion will be in august......I also went to college in Orangeburg, S.C.
Aangthony
Public Relations
Administrator
開明

Pharmacy student

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 03:30:16 PM »

Wish you could've made it, atallEARTHBENDER!

My fan panel turned out WELL. Cheesy I was expecting 10-15 people (max 20), but I actually had 43 attendees!

They were all glad I showed 2 Puppet Bender videos (huge thanks to Kevin), promoted the new collector's edition box set and art book, and enjoyed the trivia. (My perception of "Easy, Medium, Hard" questions is way off from the casual fan, hahaha... whoops!) Some people came up to me at the end to tell them how this was their favorite panel from all of NashiCon!

I was able to get everyone to sign and include an e-mail address, so I will create some poll or survey asking for feedback and constructive criticism. Smiley

MusclestheEchidna
開明

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 12:43:04 AM »

Hey, Aangthony, thank you for attending to NashiCon, I really really enjoyed what you have shared with us.  Although I didn't got a chance to get a firebending pin, there will always be another day or convention.  I hope I see you again...  At Animazement 2010...
Aangthony
Public Relations
Administrator
開明

Pharmacy student

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 01:44:44 AM »

Hey, Aangthony, thank you for attending to NashiCon, I really really enjoyed what you have shared with us.  Although I didn't got a chance to get a firebending pin, there will always be another day or convention.  I hope I see you again...  At Animazement 2010...

Hey MusclestheEchidna!   aang  Thanks for coming to the panel.  If there IS a next time, I'll be sure to come up with a LOT more easier questions for the trivia!

I attended AZ in 2007 or 2008 (can't remember which), but I don't know if I'll be able to go this year or not.  :/  Have fun for me in case I don't show up!

gAangster
Administrator
開明

May a happy star always light your path

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 11:03:33 PM »

Aangthony!!!

This is such awesome news! I love that your panel was such a hit! Feedback is always so excellent after a panel, but to be told your panel was the best at NashiCon...awesome awesome!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: